1. The age: the youngest child is 3 days after birth. The average age is 4.6 to 4.8 years old.
2. There is an obvious difference in sex. More girls are inferred than boys.
3. There are many stytles in vitiligo. Most children is belongs to segment stytle. The white spots spread along one nerve. The second is limited stytle. The white spots spread in a limited area, not spread to all the parts.
4. 11.2%-17.32% children patient has a vitiligo family medical history.
5. The eyes are easy to be affected. The children patient always suffered vitiligo from face, neck and around mouth. the serious one may be spread white spots to all the body.
6. The incidence rate of halo nevus is 8.5%, higher than normal people’s 0.07%.
7. it’s easy to cause isomorphic effect after trauma.
8. There is an obvious symptom in gastrointestinal dysfunction.
Statement: the information from the Internet are for reference only, can't be used as the basis of diagnosis and treatment, if have reproduced or copyright problems involving cited article, please contact with us.